JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( and riddles)
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 Have you ever been in that mood where only a joke can cheer you up? Well here are some jokes you can tell to your friends:
Knock, Knock.
Who's there?
George Washington.
George Washington who?
You don't know who George Washington is?
Q. What did one hot dog say to the other?
A. I don't just like being eaten, I relish it
Q. What keeps coming but never arrives? (this is a riddle)
A. Tomorrow!
Q. What state serves the worst breakfast
A. Mush-again
One last thing: I'm going to try post a new joke every two weeks so these ones don't get old. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knock, Knock.
Who's there?
George Washington.
George Washington who?
You don't know who George Washington is?
Q. What did one hot dog say to the other?
A. I don't just like being eaten, I relish it
Q. What keeps coming but never arrives? (this is a riddle)
A. Tomorrow!
Q. What state serves the worst breakfast
A. Mush-again
One last thing: I'm going to try post a new joke every two weeks so these ones don't get old. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment