The Greatest Showman Movie Review
"Oh! This is the greatest show!" ~ The Greatest Showman. It was. And the songs are STILL stuck in my head after a week. The quote above was a line from one of the songs. Basically, the movie's about how P.T Barnum started the first circus in America. It sounds like a boring documentary but let me assure you, it's not. It's a musical (hence all the songs) and in my opinion it should have been on Broadway. The songs are great, the acting's great, the realistic-ness is good and the acrobatics some people preform are amazing! I only have two complaints. One is that it got kind of romantic and boring in some parts and there was quite a lot of kissing for a kids movie. Since it's mostly a true story I'll cut them some slack though. My second objection is: WHAT ABOUT THE PLATE??!!!!!!😱😱😱😱!!!!!!!!!!! In one scene this person drops a plate BUT YOU NEVER SEE IT HIT THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The scene switches. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT HAPPENED??? WHERE DID THE PLATE GO???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides that I totally recommend watching it. Au revoir!
THE PLAaaaaaaatttteee
ReplyDelete*sob*
ReplyDelete