HP World in Florida-Diagon Alley, Part One
The beginning of Harry Potter world is Grimmuld Place. Walking down the street you can see a house elf peeking out of one of the windows of number 12. On the left side of the street there is the Knight Bus. I'm pretty sure it's in night form with the beds. At the end of the street is a small alley that leads to Diagon Ally (😃)! When I walked through the entrance the first thing I thought was, wow just wow. The first thing you see when you walk in is Gringotts: There's a dragon on top of it glaring down on you so it's really hard to miss ( it looks real too). On the left are Madam Milken's robes, The Leaky Cauldron and Quality Quidditch Supplies. On the left are Ollivander's and Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. Inside Ollivander's the shelves on the right are piled with wands sorted by character and on the right there is a counter where you by the wands and behind the counter there are wands that didn't belong to any character. I think it's nice of them to have both just in case some people don't know the names of the characters. I chose Sirius Black's wand, and I'm glad I did because it has an awesome design . After Ollivander's we go to the Leakey Cauldron. It looks like another every day restaurant until you look at the drink choices. There is Pumpkin Juice, Gillywater (regular water), butterbeer (warm or cold) and more. The food options are more normal- Fish and Chips, Farmer's platter. I think they even have burgers, but don't take my word for it- I went there a year ago. The Leaky Cauldron was truthfully the best meal my family had in Florida ( really good food - Hermione you should review it on Foodie Space). Now it is time to test out my wand. The closest window display is Weasley's Wizard Wheezes so we head over. The display is a toilet with a flag in it that you're supposed to make flush ( it really makes the actual sound 😄😄😄), the charm is Desendo (it makes things go down). Weasley's Wizard Wheezes is my favorite part of HP land- stepping into it is like stepping into a troublemaker's dream-awesome. 😲😲😲
This is getting REALLY long so I think I'll end it and make a part 2
Bye,
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
This is getting REALLY long so I think I'll end it and make a part 2
Bye,
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Comments
Post a Comment