HP World In Florida-Diagon Alley Part Two
To explain how awesome the joke shop was I would need about 50 times the amount of all the Harry Potter posts that I am planning to post and have posted. So anyway when you walk in there is a large square counter with enough space in the middle for about ten people to stand in. It is painted orange if I remember correctly.(though maybe it was half a square-- it's so hard to remember😖😖) Directly behind the counter there's a red staircase that has some of their products lined up on it. I'm not sure if you can go upstairs but we didn't. In case you were wondering ( which you probably were) some of the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes products are the following: Pygmy-puffs, extendable ears, Decoy detonators, hat's and masks. Also on the outside there is a giant person smiling and tipping his hat-Nice touch- and I think It's supposed to be Fred (or George😉). Also I don't want to get too detailed because then there won't be any surprises and I don't want to ruin it for you if you go. So basically we saw a bunch more shop fronts, did a bunch more spells and checked out Knockturn Alley. Knockturn Alley is like the opposite of Diagon Alley and it is actually a long snaking building. There is lots of shop fronts but only one actual shop which makes sense since Harry only goes into one of them and that's the same one they show- Borgan and Burke's. Inside is a bunch of creepy looking stuff and wanted posters; Oh the wanted posters! There's one of Sirius, one of Bellatrix Lestrange and one of ( SPOILER ALERT!!!!!Like seriously don't read the next two words if you haven't finished the series) Harry Potter. That's pretty much it except that there is also a roller coaster ride called Escape from Gringotts that I didn't go on. I don't like roller coasters and I didn't go on any of them at Harry Potter World so if you want a roller coaster review ask Hermione- she went on all of them. The next post'll be HP World In Florida-Platform 93/4
Bye,
😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀
Comments
Post a Comment