HP World in California- Hogsmeade
Wow!! My estimate is that I'll be done with these posts by, at the latest, August 8. ( much later than my original guess but still) Okay so basically when I walk into Hogsmeade in California I'm like wait a minute this is an exact replica of Florida's Hogsmeade! And I looked it up and Florida came first but the Hogsmeade in California has a few things different than Florida. First of all, the walking tour of Hogwarts was a little longer, so that we also got to see the portrait that cover's the entrance to Gryffindor which was cool. Also, they had a small but still there joke shop with humongous Pygmy Puffs, regular sized Pygmy Puffs and tiny Pygmy Puffs. Thirdly, since they didn't have a Diagon Alley it was easier to get to everything without spending like a week there. In addition to that, there was only two roller coasters- the Flight of the Hippogriff and the Forbidden Journey. Finally, they had an Ollivander's in Hogsmeade because like I said they didn't have a Diagon Alley. So yep, now all I have to do is weigh the pros + cons and tell you who wins. ( Remember that this is a competition) Well bye!
Serious (-ly I'm so happy that I am almost finished these posts)
Though that's probably because of the heat.
ReplyDelete