Wishing Hermy a Late One Year Blogging Anniversary
Hello! I'm sorry I haven't posted for like ever but you'll notice that unlike some people I have never missed a month, I've always posted at least once. Any way the reason I'm posting today is for HERMIONE"S ONE YEAR BLOGGING ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!! Actually she started posting on the baffle last year on the 26 of November starting with welcome to the baffle. She has changed her back round two or three times and the month she did the most posting was the month of November 2016, where she posted twelve times. The months she did the least amount of posting are March, May, June, and July. So far she has not posted this month on the Baffle (the same goes for any of her other blogs). Maine Made Finger Knitting was her second blog and she has only posted twice on it, February 9, 2017 and April 1,2017. Her third blog, Foodie Space, has most recently been posted on in September 17, 2017 and it started on the 4th of April 2017. GREAT YEAR HERMIONE DANGER!!!!!😃😃😃
-Siri
-Siri
Besides the fact she hasn't posted on her blogs in months.
ReplyDeleteNice way to be positive about it.
Delete