Okay This Is The Last Gary Paulsen Post, I Promise.
(Hatchet was a 2)
Mudshark: 2- I thought the idea of "Mudshark" was kind of like Encyclopedia Brown but (a. you don't get to solve it yourself and (b. it wasn't as interesting. Here's a basic summary: A kid nicknamed "Mudshark" notices lot's of little things that no one else does so he's like a detective for all the kids at his school. Then a parrot moves into the library and he figures out stuff just like "Mudshark". zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Bor-ing. You see where this is going. Also there are only two. TWO! Girl characters beside this weird librarian.😡One is about as smart as your average football player, the other is obsessed with making weird smells. I have to say it was definitely not my favorite book.
Lawn Boy: 3.4- I have to say I liked Lawn Boy much more than "Mudshark". . In it a twelve year old boy starts a lawn-mowing business and gets rich. What made it so good was that it tought me something about creating a business and his mom solves the problem in like three seconds. It's a short read but I'd say it's almost worth it.
Lawn Boy Returns: 3.1- I didn't like Lawn Boy Returns as much as Lawn Boy. There wasn't as much info and it was sort of the same plot as Lawn Boy. Yeah . .. . . . . that's it folks.
Sinsiriusly (get it?)
Sirius Blackout
Comments
Post a Comment