I visited a beach on an island last week. It was a normal beach except for the fact that it was covered in tiny, clear jellyfish! So cool! At first I was worried they would sting people if they stepped on them but then I learned that that kind of jellyfish didn't sting! This proved to be a disadvantage for the jellies however. Kids started picking them up, out of the water and putting the poor creatures into buckets, regardless if they were dead or alive. Eventually everyone (except me and a few other people) was carrying them around and not even caring if they stepped on them. I saw one little kid squeeze a jellyfish into tiny bits!! He didn't even stop to look at the remains; he just picked up another jelly and starting squashing that one!! This is not right! Even if the animal is dead this is NO WAY to treat any type of wildlife!! Imagine giants picking you up in their dirty hands and squishing you into tiny parts. Horrible, right? But apparently no one at the beach except me and my mom thought so.😟
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Labels
Comments
Post a Comment