A Funny Story . . . . . . . . . . . . .
So you guys all remember my dog Suzy right? Well here's a funny story about her:
It was around 12:00 at night. I woke up and Suzy was sleeping at the edge in the middle of my bed. She does that a lot and it's really annoying because I like to stretch my legs out when I'm sleeping. Anyway I keep my legs in their scrunched-up positions and start to go back to sleep. I have this dream where I'm jumping up and down, trying to reach something just out of reach. I spring up, stretching my legs--suddenly a jangle of collar tags yanks me back to the real world. Suzy has woken up and she gives me this look like " Dude, siriusly?". Only then did I realize that I had interrupted her sleep and practically kicked her off the bed. She slept in the hall for the rest of the night. Oh well, at least I got the bed to myself and room to stretch my legs.
It was around 12:00 at night. I woke up and Suzy was sleeping
Comments
Post a Comment