The Pancake Crisis

Pancakes--the dish that rarely appears in the school cafeteria
  Okay, everyone knows that school lunches have to be bad. It's in their contract (and the budget). But siriusly, The lunch ladies at my school seem to have something against pancakes. The last time they were supposed to serve them they served "dunkers''. More like whole wheat hot dogs with plastic fake cheese substitute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my friends was going to get pancakes but skipped lunch rather than eat those alien things. The time before that, also when we were supposed to have pancakes they served waffles. Now I don't have anything against normal waffles, but these were not normal: they were limp, white, floppy and an insult to the name of this blog!!!!!!!!!!!!😢 A quote from one of the students: "They are eatable but they are not meant to be eaten" I would say they were correct. Of course they do some times serve pancakes, though they are a true disappointment. As white, limp and floppy as the waffles and minuscule in size they are served with fake syrup and processed sausage-like things. If I was a food blogger I'd rate them a 1.2.
                                                                     Peace out,
                                                                             Sirius (-ly annoyed at the lunch ladies )

Comments

Popular Posts