QUEBEC!!!!!!!
![]() |
| The majestic church rising up between two office buildings. |
Bonjour from Canada folks! This is Sirius Blackout reporting live from Quebec City! If you're wondering how I got here well, I drove. Five hours. With my brother. It would have been torture if we hadn't invented a game of spotting animals. Everyone saw at least two crows and at least one other animal. Here are the stats:
Mom: 1 skunk, tiny birds you see everywhere. (She was driving and mainly focusing on the road)
Grandmother:1 black bear, 3 deer, 2 hawks, 3 crows, 6 turkeys, assorted little birds.
Brother: 2 crows, 4 homo sapiens, lots more everyday birds
Me: 4 crows, 1 moose, 12 deer, 4 crows, many other small birds.
We drove miles through the wilderness, stopped at a Wendy's and continued our journey through forested mountains untouched by man, sighting the occasional traffic cone. Finally though we got to the hotel. IT IS THE BEST HOTEL EVER!!! It's super green and nature friendly and stuff and they have these cool honey troughs, the honey beeing (get it?) from their roof. The restaurant is also amazing. Everything is so good. The rooms are also awesome and there's a guide to the pillows on each bed. I could rant on and on about how good it is but you get the idea. Anyway, the next day (today) we went walking before it started hailing. Then we ran to a bookstore and guess what? THEY HAVE HARRY POTTER IN FRENCH!!!!!! I love Canada. Speaking of French, basicly everything is French here. It's pretty interesting and I'm picking up really important French words like ice cream, chocolate and books. So far it's been a great trip. I'll keep you updated.

Hey, I've been there. I stayed on a farm, visited Quebec city, and swam in the st. lawerence river.
ReplyDeleteIt's super windy and cold today so I don't think I'll be doing that unless the wind blows me into the river.
DeleteAlso did you get to ride the Funicular? I've heard it's fun.
DeleteNope. I wanted to though.
Delete