The Thing About Jellyfish Book Review

The Thing About Jellyfish
By Ali Benjamin
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
I. LOVED. THIS. BOOK!!!!!!!!! It was tons better than I thought it would be. Suzy was someone who a lot of kids to could relate to: The Nerd Variety. Kids who have lost someone close to them can also see a bit of themselves in her. It was a beautiful book.  I really don't know what else to say except "GO READ IT!!!!! NOW!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST SITTING THERE READING THIS REVIEW!!!! GO TO YOUR LIBRARY OR BOOKSTORE AND BUY OR CHECK OUT THIS BOOK!!! NOW!!!!!"




PS. I didn't copy Huckstarcritic for those of you who are wondering. I've been trying to post this since, like February and I just didn't have the chance. And I totally agree with what he said on this book.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts