( ∞ star MSBAs) Okay I Couldn't Choose, Here's My Top 3
Lucy Maxi's Secrets The Only Road
By Randy Cecil By Lynn Plourde By Alexandra Diaz
Okay, here's the thing, when I tried to see which books deserved four stars and which deserved ∞ I kept coming up with more infinity star books. Here are my top three ↑. I loved Maxi's Secrets and Lucy for the same reason: They are both heartwarming novels about dogs.🐶Maxi's secrets is about a small kid with a HUGE personality and a deaf dog with a heart just as big. (SPOILER ALERT) Maxi dies but somehow that makes the story so meaningful. I don't usually get emotional about books but Maxi's secrets made me cry. In a good way. Lucy was similar and the kind of book anyone can understand. The story was simple but so touching and heartfelt it will stay around for generations. The Only Road, on the other hand, was totally different. It's a story about two kids living in Guatemala who are forced to choose between three choices; death, joining the local gang and immigrating to the USA. It's a REALLY good story and it's realistic fiction. It's just so . .. so . . . well just read it okay. Yep, that's it for MSBAs. Oh! And one more thing, here are the three winners for each grade level.4-6th Grades
1st place: Maxi's Secrets. Comments: YES!!! I KNEW IT WOULD WIN!!
2nd place: Mighty Jack Comments: Not my personal favorite but it is pretty good
3rd place: Slacker Comments: This is written by one of my favorite authors. This was a good book.
6-8 Grades
1st place: Ghost Comments: I kind of thought this would win third place, not first.
2nd place: Wolf Hallow Comments: YES!! I LOVED THIS ONE ALMOST AS MUCH AS MAXI'S SECRETS! I think it deserved first place though . . .. .
3nd place: Mighty Jack Comments: Wow! That's an accomplishment! On both lists!
And . . That's it for now peeps! Sayonara!
OMG I love all of these books!!!
ReplyDeleteWhich one's your favorite? Mine's Maxi's Secrets.
DeleteThe Only Road. I loved it ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, actually, I loved all 3.
ReplyDelete