Reviewing Harry Potter Again
Harry Potter Series
By J.K. Rowling
Rating: 3 out of 5
So you know how I love Harry Potter? Not so much anymore.πI just reread the series after about three months of not really thinking about it and really, I don't see what all the fuss was about. Frankly, it was basically like a lot of other books I've read; there's an outcast who is all alone until they find out their special. Sure, there's magic and everything but there's magic in like every third book you read. Plus, in The Deathly Hallows, all Harry, Ron and Hermione do is travel around and get into fights. What's the point?????? There are other horrible things about that series but I don't want to bore you. My advice: Don't read them. It's depressing--APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!!!! Did I get you? Don't worry, I wouldn't fall to the dark sideππI still totally love J.K. Rowling's works of art.
PS. Happy first day of Passover and hoppy Easter for those who celebrate them.
You had me for a second
ReplyDelete